G3+ Fashion Latest Glamorous Designer Sarees Collection 2023
Due to the influence of Bollywood on the Indian fashion industry, the simple and traditional saree has gradually evolved into a modern stylish designer saree. A saree is an exquisite piece of ethnic wear for women with nine yards of sheer elegance. The grace of this ethnic garment was further amplified by the foray of designer sarees.
Nowadays, there is a wide variety of sublime designer sarees for women online that are perfect for all special occasions. Here is how you can select a design that matches the occasion:
- A designer saree for weddings adorned with stonework will make you look like a million bucks on your special day.
- For a party, you can deck up in a stunning chiffon designer saree to set the mercury levels rising.
The new designer saree collection from G3+ Fashion features fabrics like cotton, bandhej, jacquard, etc. embellished with intricate designs like pearls, sequins, and a lot more. Symbolic of the artistic genius of our talented designers, this collection comes at prices starting from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 76,000+. Designer sarees are a great choice as they are available in different styles that instantly elevate your traditional look.
Select the Best to Look the Best
- For festivities, opt for a fascinating georgette designer saree with graceful layers that offer a spectacular sight.
- For warm destinations, you can wear cotton or chiffon sarees. For cooler destinations, silk and satin are the best.
- Fair-skinned ladies can pick saree colors like peach and aqua. Dusky beauties can choose hues like navy and magenta.
- Plus-size women can select a designer saree with a full-sleeved blouse while slim ones can go with a sleeveless blouse.
Our Vast Assemblage of Designer Saree Fabrics
One of the purest fabrics that beautifully depicts India’s rich heritage, our Banarasi Silk designer sarees are one-of-a-kind. The unparalleled charm of this luxurious garment lends you an ethereal appearance.
Made of a translucent fabric material, our Tissue Silk designer sarees for women add an element of sensuality to your ethnic attire. Set temperatures soaring at weddings and parties in this fabric.
Our Georgette designer sarees amalgamate age-old traditions with modern style, offering a chic Indo-western appeal. This design is sure to make all heads turn in your direction.
Nothing can beat the smoothness and sleekness of our Satin designer sarees. This luscious fabric will make you feel like a Goddess as you gleam in its brilliant shine.
Trending Designer Saree Colours that Match your Vibe
Cheerful and enchanting, Purple designer sarees make you look like a princess straight out of a fairytale. This color never disappoints and is a favorite among all women.
Royal and majestic, Sea Green designer sarees create a sense of mystery. Inspired by the oceanic waters, this cool shade pleases the eyes.
Rejuvenating and calming, the Peach designer saree collection is one of our all-time bestsellers. This happy pastel hue is a fabulous choice for an evening party.
Bright and funky, Yellow designer sarees are for the bold and the beautiful. This color adds life to every celebration and makes it even more joyous.
Why Is G3+ Fashion the Perfect Online Abode for Designer Sarees?
- Quality is always our topmost priority.
- Our ready-to-ship designer saree collection reaches your doorstep in no time.
- We ship to 80+ countries worldwide.
- Enjoy a unique designer sarees online shopping experience with our special video shopping service.
Countries We Ship Our Exclusive Designer Sarees To
We ship to countries like India, Philippines, Bhutan, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Kuwait, United States, Japan, Singapore, Israel, Fiji, Brazil, Mauritius, Belgium, United Arab Emirates, Peru, Czechia, Nepal, Netherlands, Argentina, Panama, Oman, France, Austria, Norway, Qatar, Malaysia, Ireland, Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Germany, Brunei, Denmark, Bahrain, Jordan, Indonesia, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Canada, and Australia.
How to Take Care of Designer Sarees?
- Get your designer sarees dry-cleaned.
- Store them away from sunlight.
How Long Does it Take to Ship?
International shipments take 10 to 12 days for dispatch during the pandemic.
What are the Modes of Payment available?
You can pay online through CCAvenue and Paypal.